Keynote Speaker, Workshop Leader, Storyteller
An author, speaker and trainer, Breeda Miller has used her professional experience serving health care organizations, corporations, nonprofit communities and academic institutions.
Her clients include Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, The University of Michigan, Kimberly Clark, The Alzheimer’s Association, and Leading Age providing them with creative and actionable solutions.
Breeda’s knowledge and expertise came to her the hard way – she was a family caregiver for her mother for six years including hospice care in her home. She is a graduate of the University of Detroit Mercy with a degree in communications studies. Her stories have been broadcast nationally on The Moth Story Hour on NPR and she serves as Artistic Director of the Big Hearts for Seniors fundraising event. A professional member of the National Speakers Association, she is also the Past President of the NSA Michigan Chapter. Through the power of story, audience interaction and warm-hearted humor, Breeda delivers strategies that make a difference.
- Professional Member of NSA – National Speakers Association
- Past President of NSA Michigan
- Artistic Director, Big Hearts for Seniors, University of Michigan
- University of Detroit Mercy Graduate
- Professional Voice Over Artist
- Employee Retention Strategist - Magnet Culture
- Appeared on The Moth Story Hour on NPR
- Award Winning Author
- Event Professional
- Trainer - Dale Carnegie Course in Effective Speaking
On a Personal Note...
Breeda is a life-long Michigander who enjoys time on her screened porch, her two silly dogs, two massive cats and walking the Camino de Santiago with her husband. She is an adventurer who enjoys opportunities to say Yes!
Breeda's passion is helping Caregivers Carry On as well as others who need encouragement and a bit of inspiration.